Our easy to install inflatable Negative Pressure tent is designed to create a negative pressure environment inside the tent and reduce the risk of contamination.
- Triage medical tent for respiratory virus or contagious assessment
- Isolation or Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Medical tent
- Industrial safety tent
Features of our Negative Pressure inflatable tent are
- Prevents the spread of contaminated air
- Provides more than 2.5 Pascal negative pressure when entry door is closed and sealed.
- 12 ACH (Air changes per hour) is possible with proper negative pressure unit.
- Rapid and easy deployment
- There are Pass boxes on the side of tent wall for access pipes or electrical ducting
- Frame: Airtight inflatable fabric, 26 ~38 oz, 0.65mm ~ 0.9mm thick, Durable enough against
4.3 psi (Inside frame pressure)
- Cover: 600Deniar polyester coated by Polyurethane, Waterproof, Fire retardant and UV
treated. 0.4mm thick, 10oz
- Tent size: 13’ x 13’
- Tent height: 9’
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Time to inflate: About 5 minutes
- Custom sizes are available