Shade Sail structures can be used in a variety of ways including:
- Childrens Playgrounds
- Outdoor commercial spaces
- Barbeque and decking areas
- Car parking spaces and Carports
- Entertaining areas
- Shopping Centre Atriums
- Airport Carparks, Entrances, and Walkway Covers
- Full Turnkey Developments
- Sporting Enclosures
- Shade Structures for Schools and Universities
- Shade Solutions for Commercial Developments
- Shade Systems for Community and Cultural Venues
- Resorts, Restaurants and Dining Precincts
Stretch Structures has designed and installed shade structures for domestic, commercial and school projects for more than ten years.
Special design consideration is made to ensure the required shade and weather protection is achieved whilst maintaining an inviting outdoor ambience.
- All our shade sails are Australian Made in our own purpose built factory in Australia
- Commercial quality
- Fabricated using commercial grade rainbow shade z16 or Synthesis commercial 95 shade cloth
- Only the highest grade materials are used in the construction of our Shade sails. This shade sail cloth fabric provides up to 96% UV protection whilst having the capacity to breathe to allow hot air to flow out.
- All product made individually - our sail shades are NOT mass produced
- We manufacture in a huge range of standard and custom shade sail sizes and shapes. Each standard size shade sail is individually fabricated upon order, they are not mass produced.
- Prices start from just $25 per square meter
- including wire reinforced edging and delivery
- Shade Sail fixtures, rigging and accessory products for the easy assembly and installation.